[Public-List] Loose-footed mainsail

mahseer at kos.net mahseer at kos.net
Tue Nov 17 15:23:46 PST 2009

Ed

I suppose it depends on how critical you need to be.  The haliyard
tensions and the cunningham tention move the draft forward towards the
luff when the wind increases.  If your sliding goosneck is adjustable with
a line then perhaps you don't need one. My boat has a fixed gooseneck so I
need one.

John Boor
MAHSEER #380