[Public-List] Cockpit Drain Seacocks

Roger L. Kingsland r.kingsland at ksba.com
Wed Nov 25 10:10:56 PST 2009

Thanks Dan.  I know how Canadians like their hockey and hope he isn't upset
the Penguins beat his favorite team a few times on the way to the Stanley
Cup.  (Of course, our superstar Captain is a good looking Canadian kid.)

Sidebar; we had the G20 here in October and many of the protestors marched
past our office.  I couldn't see the sign one of the first groups carried so
I asked them what it said; response "Go Penguins."