[Public-List] Cockpit Drain Seacocks

Rachel penokee at cheqnet.net
Wed Nov 25 10:50:23 PST 2009

Roger,

Thank you for writing to Yves to get the scoop on what the through
hulls in the counter were for.  I had always wondered!

Watching his film I'm always amazed at how much of his boat *was*
stock.  I mean, yes, he changed many things (including reinforcing the
cabin top and a new mast), but I can't imagine anyone* going around
the three great capes nowadays in a boat as stock as his.  Cool stuff.

Rachel

*Well, nearly anyone; you know what I mean.