[Public-List] Goose Neck Track

Michael Taylor m_tayau at yahoo.com.au
Wed Oct 28 19:23:27 PDT 2009

Thanks Kirk.  I think a bolt through the mast to secure the track is a good solution.  I will have a look at this when I come to re-install.  My mast sail track is in 3 sections which is even worse than your setup.  Occasionally the sail does get stuck and it can be something of a wrestle to get down - but with nothing like the consequences of it happening mid-ocean!   I will certainly pay close attention when I come to rivet the track back on.

cheers

Mick