[Public-List] Tiller Head Key-now rudder allloys

dan walker dsailormon at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 13 13:12:49 PDT 2009

ok, up till now i have not worried at all about mine, but ricks question brings up the next--at least to me. what's there has lasted 43 years so it wasn't all bad, but with the age is their fatigue that comes into play? as of right now , i am not worried, but should i begin to be--like if i ever get to sail rascal on a regular basis?
thanks
dan
rascal #145