[Public-List] Sailing the Pacific Northwest

John G. Morrison antares1 at telus.net
Mon Oct 19 14:58:44 PDT 2009

David:I highly recommend you check out www.bluewatercruising.org The
Victoria chapter meets at the Royal Victoria Yacht Club the third Tuesday of
each month,ie the 20th this month and their purpose is to promote Offshore
Cruising.Each year they form fleets making the trip you are interested in.
they make group purchases of selected equipment They also offer a number of
courses relating to cruising offshore. They have been doing this for about
25  years and have lots of members who have done this trip and further
available to help you. A great group of sailers. Fair Winds John..Antares
382