[Public-List] Large ports in cabin

David Terrell dterrell1 at charter.net
Wed Oct 28 18:45:12 PDT 2009

Fred

New Found Metals has 6x22 in stainless steel and maybe still bronze. I had to trim away only a small abount of fiberglass to make them fit. Ventelation was improved dramatically. I do not know the current price for SS. They have another style of port that is less expensive and very effective. I do not know if the size for this style of port will allow you to install them with minimum modification of the port area. Check out the web site and when you call, talk to Terry the office manager. She is on the ball. The way screens have fit with the ports has been a problem in the past, but my discussions with Terry assure me that a solution is on the way, especially for this size window. If you want specifics, contact me directly.

David