[Public-List] galley pumps

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
Sun Sep 27 17:28:46 PDT 2009

Just discovered late today that the galley pump (Fynspray rocker type)
isn't pumping.  Local stores are closed, but a google for a rebuild kit
isn't turning up much.  West Marine shows it out of stock, online.
Fawcett's web site is down.

The Wild Goose Chase is coming up quickly, and I'll be out of town all
week.  I wonder if I need to order a new pump, or if these kits are
still available.  Anyone know?

  - George

   I think how evening follows morn;            gdinwiddie at alberg30.org