[Public-List] Transport A30 to TX

Alfredo alberg30sail497 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 27 08:48:29 PDT 2009

Hello Bruno & Elyse,

Welcome back to dry land and, thank you for your reply.
The boat will spend the winter in NY and we'll decide what to do in the spring.
Might have a trailer built for her. I wish I had the time to sail her down. That is, in my view, the best way to transport our boat. By her own means.

Alfredo & Licet
Free Spirit #497