[Public-List] Public-List Digest, Vol 1627, Issue 1

Stephen Gwyn gwyn at beluga.phys.uvic.ca
Tue Sep 29 15:31:20 PDT 2009

I don't recall a problem with the rubber bits, but it
has been a few years. My problem with Fynspray pumps
have been leaks where the pump handle comes out of the side
plastic body and where the metal faucet comes out
on the top. It was always a broken plastic problem.
Oh and the original pumps had greased flax seals
instead of o-rings.

SG