[Public-List] Selling #314

Matthew Hay mattrhay at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 17:03:25 PDT 2009

I am selling #314 after six years of great sailing.  I have to move to a
little bit of a larger boat for my growing family.  The decks were
professionally stripped and Awlgriped in 05 with white glass and off
white Awlgrip nonskid.  The topsides were professionally stripped faired and
sprayed with a dark green IMRON in 05.  The deck hardware was re bed in 05.
 And the Atomic four was replaced in 05 with a Betamarine BD722 a three
cylinder 20 horse diesel currently with 167 hours, new pitch to three blade
prop, stuffing box ECT.  The mast beam was very nicely fixed with laminate
beam by previous owner.  And I put in a new Jobsco head with holding tank in
08.  Also, new lexan port lights in main saloon as well as custom lexan and
teak hatch in focsale'.  Send me an e-mail off list and I will send more
information and pics about further upgrades and fixes that still need to be
done.  The boat is very reasonably priced. I want her to go to the right
hands who will continue the work and keep her on the water for another forty
years.  Currently in the water in Rhode Island!Thanks,
Matthew Hay #314

PS George can you add her to the sight if you have time?

Thanks again,
Matt