[Public-List] Selling #314

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
Wed Sep 30 16:00:32 PDT 2009

Matthew Hay wrote:
> I am selling #314 after six years of great sailing.  I have to move to a
> little bit of a larger boat for my growing family.  The decks were
> professionally stripped and Awlgriped in 05 with white glass and off
> white Awlgrip nonskid.  The topsides were professionally stripped faired and
> sprayed with a dark green IMRON in 05.  The deck hardware was re bed in 05.
>  And the Atomic four was replaced in 05 with a Betamarine BD722 a three
> cylinder 20 horse diesel currently with 167 hours, new pitch to three blade
> prop, stuffing box ECT.  The mast beam was very nicely fixed with laminate
> beam by previous owner.  And I put in a new Jobsco head with holding tank in
> 08.  Also, new lexan port lights in main saloon as well as custom lexan and
> teak hatch in focsale'.  Send me an e-mail off list and I will send more
> information and pics about further upgrades and fixes that still need to be
> done.  The boat is very reasonably priced. I want her to go to the right
> hands who will continue the work and keep her on the water for another forty
> years.  Currently in the water in Rhode Island!Thanks,
> Matthew Hay #314
>
> PS George can you add her to the sight if you have time?

Matt, The bad news is that I won't have any time until after Christmas.
   The good news is that you can easily do it yourself.

Go to http://alberg30.org/collaborate/AlbergBoatsForSale and edit that
page to add your listing.  In order to edit, you need to login (using
the login link at the top).  If you've not set up a login, the login
page will give you the opportunity to do so.  It's pretty easy, but give
a shout if you find anything that's confusing.

  - George

   I think how evening follows morn;            gdinwiddie at alberg30.org