[Public-List] Practical Sailor magazine A-30 mention

Daniel Sternglass dans at stmktg.com
Tue Sep 29 19:57:20 PDT 2009

Hello A-30 people,

I sent a note to Practical Sailor's "credit where credit is due"
department praising Globe Motor's offer to rebuild the motor in my
antique TillerMaster for $200, after telling me a replacement would be
$500. They ran it in the October issue with a pic of the boat. I asked
them to plug the A-30 association, but no joy there. They edited out the
"1972" date of my old autopilot, so the caption says the motor petered
out after "after 2 decades" which should have said "after nearly 4
decades." But it's a nice mention and first pic I've seen of an A-30 in
PS, though they've reviewed many similar boats over the years.

--Dan S.
dans at stmktg.com
Watcher of the Skies, #201, 1966, Cayuga Lake, Ithaca, NY