[Public-List] (no subject)

Hugh McCormack hugh_alberg at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 19 05:27:16 PDT 2009

Hello Dave,

I am intrigued by your experience and was looking at Google Maps for some ideas.  I have some questions that might help solve the mystery.  From the info you have already given I think it is safe to say that the local 2-4 knots of wind were not the cause.

Where abouts on the bay were you when you experienced these waves?  Was Lake Michigan as calm as the bay?  Also what was the approximate distance between wave crests?  From which direction did the wave train come?

Cheers,

Hugh