[Public-List] Public-List Digest, Vol 1619, Issue 2

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 21 13:01:12 PDT 2009

I cannot image what is going on with this. We have replaced portlights in many Albergs and never had anything like this happen before. It will be interesting to see what others on the list have to say. I, for one, am puzzled??? It almost makes me think that someone cracked the windows after you left? Is that possible?

Mike Lehman