[Public-List] galley pumps

dickdurk at atlanticbb.net dickdurk at atlanticbb.net
Mon Sep 28 03:46:28 PDT 2009

I replaced with a whale foot pedal pump. The huge increase
in convenience increased daily water consumption though.
If you are desperate George you may want to row over to
list Ave. I have a couple hanging up somewhere, I can't
remember where i last saw them. worth a shot perhaps. You
are welcome to them.

MichaelGrosh