[Public-List] V Berth Cubby - water tank

David Tessier dfjtessier at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 7 12:19:08 PDT 2010

I need to tackle the water tank on our liner-less A30 #319 Trois Bouleaux.

I have been thinking about creating a "limber tube" for the chain locker to drain into the bilge by glassing a tube (epoxy fiber glass tube pre-made externally? or pvc?) inide the water tank, along its floor, when I revamp the water tank.

I would welcome any experience or thoughts on:

- this approach

- the adviseability of having the chain locker, with its possibly muddy contents, drain into the bilge

Cheers,

David

A30 #319