[Public-List] V Berth Cubby - water tank (Keeping mud out of the forepeak)

John Birch Sunstone at cogeco.ca
Wed Apr 7 12:24:51 PDT 2010

A pressure switched deck wash system is fairly cheap, about $200 CDN. By
washing your rode, either rope or chain before it comes up on deck most muck
will be kept off the boat and besides, it can double as a shower when
underway on those hot stinky days

We installed one years ago and I have never regretted it.

Best

John