[Public-List] Public-List Digest, Vol 1789, Issue 1

Wcwinslow at aol.com Wcwinslow at aol.com
Tue Apr 20 15:18:54 PDT 2010

In a message dated 4/20/2010 3:02:57 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
public-list-request at lists.alberg30.org writes:

I  sent the photo of my failed valve to groco and found out it is subject
recall. The shaft was made in China of something that resembles SS, but
who
knows what it is really made of.

SS can be manipulated as to makeup in so many ways by unscrupulous
manufacturers, I don't rust it. Go bronze. It too can be manipulated but the
results are not as potentially catastrophic.

William C. Winslow