[Public-List] V Berth Cubby

vmarmei vmarmei at axis-design.org
Wed Apr 7 08:30:35 PDT 2010

Hi...
It is not like I am filling the water tank with chlorine.....I only
dump 4 soup spoon fulls of the stuff in there.....However Hydrogen
Peroxide is definitely a better idea.
Since we are on this similar subject of Peroxide.....Has anyone used
or have or knows of a cheap "Ozonizer" ....( A device to produce
Ionized form of oxygen). .......I am trying to build one as the ones
available for marine use are running around  +/-  $ 3000 to
4500  smakaroos.....way over the price of a new mainsail and a case
of  Main Bracer.
William