[Public-List] Marine Survey

Kris Coward kris at melon.org
Mon Apr 26 09:25:30 PDT 2010

And yet when I tried using my battery boxes a couple of years back as an
antifreeze reservoir near the engine's water intake, I noticed that they
had small holes manufactured into their botoms in the first place. Obviously
they're not intended to handle substantial acid leaks.

Cheers,
Kris

Kris Coward					http://unripe.melon.org/