[Public-List] A4 transmission adjustments

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Mon Aug 2 06:31:54 PDT 2010

Hello gang -

Apparently today is not a holiday in the States.... I came into the office
and the phone has not stopped ringing, alas.  So much for working on the
boat.  Well I am going to have to grit my teeth and ignore the calls
later....

I opened up SURPRISE¹s transmission cover and looked for the adjustment
screw described in earlier messages.  I found a complex assembly of oil
covered prongs and spindles but nothing that looked like what I thought I
was looking for.   Does anyone have digital pictures of the adjustment screw
that would indicate it¹s location?

Gord SURPRISE #426