[Public-List] Sea Sprite

Arthur Chotin art at legalprinters.com
Mon Aug 2 06:22:49 PDT 2010

We owned a Sea Sprite before we bought our A-30 and, if it hadn't been
for the desire to have something bigger so we could have more friends
sail with us, we'd still have it. As you probably know, it is an Alberg
designed boat and has many of the same virtues as our A-30s. It was a
pleasure to sail, had the ability to really power up, and was a perfect
boat on which to teach our kids to sail. As you can see, I still get a
little misty :).

Arthur

--
Arthur Chotin