[Public-List] Micarta as Backer Plate Material

Roger L. Kingsland r.kingsland at ksba.com
Mon Aug 9 11:28:52 PDT 2010

Hi Michael,

Give me an address and I will send you a piece.  It does have a few layers
of fabric imbedded.  I have seen block cheeks made out of similar stuff.  I
also raced on an older C&C 41 that hade used the stuff top and bottom to
reinforce stanchion bases.

Roger

Roger Kingsland, Managing Partner
Kingsland Scott Bauer Associates

KSBA

Architects/Planners/InteriorDesigners/ProjectManagers

3441 Butler Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15201
N 40° 27.8344'  W79° 57.9831'

412-252-1500 ext.101