[Public-List] Stern Gland Housing Question

John Birch Sunstone at cogeco.ca
Sun Feb 7 07:07:09 PST 2010

The cutlass housing unscrews off the stern tube, be very careful not to let
the stern tube rotate or you will be rebedding and realigning the stern tube
(two person job, one inside anti tube rotation person, one out)

Make sure to pad your pipe wrenches so they don't chew up the soft bronze
tube and housing

Best

John