[Public-List] winch upgrade

Don Campbell dk.campbell at sympatico.ca
Sun Feb 28 06:01:14 PST 2010

Andersen's either their 25-28 or 40 STs  depending upon the strength of
your crew. You will find that you have no sheet wear from these winches
compared to new rough barrels of almost any other make. I have used the
same set of genoa leads for over 4000 miles , and that includes racing.
Quite a savings if you consider good quality sheets and sheet wear
causing replacement to be safe once any chafe occurs.
Don #528