[Public-List] Depth sounder transducer location

dave bogdas dbogdas at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 18 06:31:03 PST 2010

The uniden depth sounder I recently acquired comes with an articulated inside mounting base which requires a deadrise angle measurement. The ideal mounting area appears to be in the wet locker, but that area is occupied by an old (original) transducer. Short of removing, filling, etc., what are my mounting options ? This is the old style hull. Thanks.