[Public-List] mast beam repair

Don Campbell dk.campbell at sympatico.ca
Wed Jan 6 11:30:03 PST 2010

Charles:
    Materials are always cheap. These plate's design  are engineered by
Bruce Rankin and no-one should give you plans these plates without a
$500 fee for the engineering if you decide you want to make them
yourself. Otherwise, go ahead and make your own without the pattern.
$420 is really quite cheap for what you get unless you know how to
resolve all the forces from all the rigging.
Don #528