[Public-List] Henry Ford invention

Roger L. Kingsland r.kingsland at ksba.com
Thu Jan 7 09:34:18 PST 2010

Sorry to go off topic but, with all the snow we have been having (I hate
global warming), I thought you might have some interest in getting one of
these.

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,213971.0

Roger 148

Roger Kingsland, Managing Partner
Kingsland Scott Bauer Associates

KSBA

Architects/Planners/InteriorDesigners/ProjectManagers

3441 Butler Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15201
N 40° 27.8344'  W79° 57.9831'

412-252-1500 ext.101