[Public-List] Mast Beam Repair

crufone at comcast.net crufone at comcast.net
Thu Jan 7 10:22:01 PST 2010

Mike,

The tapered supports that you mention are they ment to support more of the mast beam via the bulkhead?  I assume that these supports would not eliminate the depressions in the coach roof aft of the mast step plate because they suppport the beam and do not extend underneath the coach roof?

Michael #133