[Public-List] Alberg longevity (was RE: Mast Beam Repair)

Hugh McCormack hugh_alberg at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 8 06:06:37 PST 2010

Hi Gord,

One of the many things that makes our old #39 special to me is that our next door neighbour in Bay Ridges from 1963-1974 was a Dane who worked for Whitby Boats.  I think of him each time I'm on board.  I don't remember if he worked in their carpentry shop or if he was involved in other aspects of the construction.  However he was certainly involved in building our boat.  He was always building things from scrap teak and mahogany brought home from the shop and his son and I would get the leftovers as paly material.  I can almost hear Ip speaking the words you quote.

Happy New Year,

Hugh