[Public-List] A30 crew around the Sunshine Coast

Kris Coward kris at melon.org
Sat Jan 23 20:03:18 PST 2010

I don't know of many around your neck of the woods, but a friend of mine
moved back to Garden Bay about a year and a half ago, used to trim my
main in Wednesday night races, and remembers sailing on Candy Cane as
one of the few redeeming features of Ontario.

If you're ever looking for able crew around your neck of the woods, I'm
sure that Tim would jump at the opportunity (and I'm bcc-ing this email
to him).

Cheers,
Kris

--