[Public-List] Alberg 30 or Triton?

Daniel Michaels nov32394 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 1 11:04:18 PDT 2010

Rachel that is about how I looked at it. I looked first to the things that were wrong and could one easily fix those problem areas. When I asked the first initial question I was more concerned with will one boat handle the rough weather better than the other. I did as always find out more about each boat in the learning process. After watching the progress on "Rookie" there was nothing that a semi skilled worker could not do to the boat with standard tools that would not make it a top notch boat. On the other hand I will always be on the lookout for that perfect A 30 that fits my budget, that someone else no longer wants to work on. Something about 30 feet that intrigues me.

Dan