[Public-List] painting

Bob Crinion bob at crinion.ca
Fri Jul 9 10:12:00 PDT 2010

Hi Deb,

One product you could use is Kiwi Grip. I can be tinted up to 3 percent
as well.

A boat in our yard, a C&C 35 Mk1 deck was painted deck with two part
Interlux Perfection (color Mediterranean White) and Kiwi grip white for
the non skid.
The color of the 2 products appears to be a perfect match.

I'm almost ready to paint/apply the same two products on my Alberg 30
deck

There are uTube videos on the web on how to apply each product.

Hope this helps...

-bob
A30 #560