[Public-List] Help with Trip Planning

Chris Martin notcmartin at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 10 07:50:25 PDT 2010

Hello All

My 'new' boat is finally ready so I need to bring it home from NJ. The boat is
currently in Forked River, NJ and I am near Annapolis. I am reading everything I
can, sourcing charts and so on but wanted to reach out for any advice on the
trip.

First day to Cape May. Next day to Delaware City. Through the channel to
Chesapeake City?

Not the best approach, but due to work I cant take a week off and take my time.
I appreciate any advice or pointers. This is my first trip of this distance and
it'll be in my new old boat. I cant wait!

Thanks

Chris