[Public-List] Rigging

Michael Grosh dickdurk at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 19:53:58 PDT 2010

If I remember correctly, some sailmaker at a seminar had worked out the
largest genoa ratio on the Alberg (by class rules) is 163%.
I had a full luff, raised foot #2 (I forget the parameter I used for J, but
fairly big, as I also have a working jib) made for use as a primary cruising
sail, and it works great for that. The wife tends to go into conniptions,
just on principle, I think, whenever she sees the #1 come out.

MichaelGrosh