[Public-List] Cutlass Bearing Flange.

Kris Coward kris at melon.org
Fri Jul 23 11:19:38 PDT 2010

What size are the bolts usually (i.e. length, nominal diameter, and
thread pitch)? I usually only haul out for a week at a time in the
spring, and I'm thinking that I want to check up on my bolts next spring
(and if they're old and crumbly, then I'll want replacement bolts
on-hand to avoid delaying re-launch).

Cheers,
Kris

Kris Coward					http://unripe.melon.org/