[Public-List] Wind Meters - what is good?

Bart jbknapp at yancyd.com
Sun Jul 25 21:16:36 PDT 2010

If you are concerned about it getting wet, go with the Kestrel.  My
Windmate became totally worthless with less than 30 seconds exposure to
sea water when it was in the pocket of my shorts when I had to get out
of a small sail boat to help push it off an oyster reef - not a happy
camper about that. Prior to that, it was great.

Bart
A30 - 388