[Public-List] Lack of stern tube

Matthew Hay mattrhay at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 06:55:20 PDT 2010

Hi everyone,
I do not have a stern tube.  I guess that should have been obvious to me
from the git go.  Now I have to replace the upper portion of my rudder
post.  I have been reading through Micks archived e-mails from when he did
this, they have been very helpful, but for someone with my skill set (I am a
music teacher) this is going to be a daunting task.  Here are some pics that
I have on photobucket:
http://s969.photobucket.com/albums/ae174/MattRHay/
if you can't access the pictures let me know and I will try posting a
different way.  Is that a key way that I see in the middle of the corrosion?
Thank you for all the help,
Matt #314 1968