[Public-List] Alberg 30 stuff for sale

Amy & David Swanson zira at bellsouth.net
Sun Jun 20 06:44:33 PDT 2010

I have the following A30 parts for sale.  Please contact me off the list if you are interested in any of them.  I can ship the sales on approval.

Spinnaker - Probably dates from when the boat was new (1967),  at least one patch.  We have never used it.
Jibaway roller furler with re-cut #2 jib (sail also from 1967, furler >15 years old but exact age unknown.  Sail wraps around wire.
Pipe berth - cloth only.  Orange/brown.  Looks like in good shape, a real piece of Alberg history.  Presumaby from 1967 as well.

David Swanson
Strayaway Child
Alberg 30 #229