[Public-List] Line Hanger

Greg Bover gregbover at cbfisk.com
Sun Jun 20 09:27:04 PDT 2010

Ladies and Gentlemen,

A while back someone asked about hanging line stowage in the port lazarette.
I had been thinking about the same thing, and here's what I came up with.
It's a wooden version of something I saw in plastic. I made some 5/8 x 5/8
cleats and counterbored the backs so that the knot of the 1/8 stretch would
have a place to hide, then screwed them to a 3" board and screwed into that
through the cockpit. I took these pictures before I recoiled the line
shorter, but it does seem to do the job. I might yet label the top edge of
the board to aid visitors.

http://picasaweb.google.com/101576769740023426568/LinnetProjects#

Greg Bover
Frances Fitch