[Public-List] Depth sounder location

Meinhold, Michael J. MICHAEL.J.MEINHOLD at saic.com
Fri Jun 18 07:55:51 PDT 2010

Dave

 I have the A30 lines plan. It's unnumbered, by my standard is Station 0
at the FP, where the waterline hits the stem. The drawn stations are 2
feet apart.

 I estimate the location of my depth sounder as station 5, 10 ft aft of
FP, and about 2 feet off the centerplane. At this point station 5 has a
depth of 1.5 ft, and has a transverse slope of 23 degrees above
horizontal.  The hull has a forward slope of about 9 degrees at this
point.

Mike