[Public-List] Alberg 30 or Triton?

Lawrence Morris morris.lc at verizon.net
Mon Jun 28 18:34:01 PDT 2010

Daniel.

I like your ambitious plan. A couple of things to consider. The triton
has a fractional rig and the Alberg is masthead. A masthead rig has
proven to be a more reliable. Especially offshore. Score one for the
Alberg.

If you are looking at preliner boat(400 or under) they are built very
strong. Robust hull to deck joint and tabbed in bulkheads I would go
for the Alberg. My impression of the triton is it is not as strongly
built. I admit I have limited experience with the triton. You can't go
wrong with the Alberg.

Larry Morris
Bosun Yacht Systems

Sent from my iPhone