[Public-List] stoves

Meinhold, Michael J. MICHAEL.J.MEINHOLD at saic.com
Fri Mar 12 06:11:47 PST 2010

I like alcohol for the following reasons
  safe storage and use-  evaporates readily into a lighter-than-air gas
  multi-use - fuel, charcoal starter, antiseptic, solvent (sadly
denatured removing another use)
  quirky - takes skill and practice to use properly (still developing
myself)
  readily available - any hardware store, home store, marine store

Mike
Rinn Duin #272