[Public-List] Stoves.. and a note about propane

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Sat Mar 13 12:02:29 PST 2010

I am sorry to suggest that the presence of a Coleman stove in a yacht is
another thing that would invalidate insurance if there were a fire.  They
are intended to be used only ashore where fuel vapour (highly explosive in
the case of that fuel) would safely dissipate away.  In a yacht, even up on
deck, the chances of it accumulating in the bilge or low in the cockpit are
great.

Sorry to be offering bad news.

Gord #426 SURPRISE