[Public-List] Alternative motors (was... the V2 aboard)

John Riley jriley at dsbscience.com
Tue Mar 16 17:57:52 PDT 2010

John Birch wrote:
> You sure there John Riley ?
>
> That's a pretty powerful oxidizer at those ratios - last I checked it
> was 5% up here.
>
> Oh well, will remember to buy from your store next time I do my
> highlights ; )
>
> Best
>
> John

Yep, 100% sure.  It was from a supply house for professional
beauticians.  I got several bottles from several different brands.  This
was 15-ish years ago (pre-9/11), so maybe it is not available any
longer, but 'twas back then.

Sure would not recommend such for oxidizer for boat fuel, though.  :)

--
John
s/v Gaelic Sea