[Public-List] Leading lines aft

Richard Mair ramair49 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 03:27:15 PDT 2010

We really like the Garhauer rope clutch. Needs a little extra room to
open but no plastic. We use all rope halyards 5/16 spectra no stretch.
We have the masthead that was a bulk order in 2004 thru the list. I
think it was Steven Sousa.
   I think you only need to change the sheave if you have the original
Richard 609 Into The Blue

Sent from my iPod Rich