[Public-List] Stern tube replacement

Rachel penokee at cheqnet.net
Mon Mar 29 21:28:45 PDT 2010

I'm not sure if you are just attaching a new threaded inner piece to
the original bronze shaft log fitting, or if you mean to replace the
whole works (?).

If I were going to replace the whole works, I would use fiberglass
tubing and glass it into the hull.

Rachel
ex-#221

PS: For bronze I would try Atlas Metals or Alaskan Copper.