[Public-List] Hose Selection

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 31 20:28:47 PDT 2010

Rachel,

The problem that I have seen (specifically with the A30) is that the OD of the stern tube is smaller than the the OD of the stuffing box (1-1/2") so you have 2 dimensions to deal with, in a single hose which is only a few inches long, I do not know the answer to this. Others on the list have dealt with this issue. I invite their suggestions. I remember dealing with this, but I think my solution was to clamp the crap out of the stern tube end with double clamps. It was a long time ago.

Mike Lehman