[Public-List] Main Hatch pops off too easily?

Jeffrey fongemie at gmail.com
Sun May 2 12:08:26 PDT 2010

Hey everyone,

One thing that I noticed last season, my first season on the water
with the boat is that the main hatch comes off of the tracks a little
too easily. My hatch has 4 bronze ovals under that catch on two
stainless tracks which have a slightly wider opening at the stern end.
Once we were coming out of a tiny little harbor into some current that
was kicking up some steep chop and the hatch jumped back and out of
the track.

Anyone else have this situation? Got a good fix? If we were ever in a
bad situation, loosing the main hatch would obviously be catastrophic!

Jeff Fongemie
#116 Seagrass

http://picasaweb.google.com/fongemie

--